Creed: A set of fundamental beliefs.
For Walther, those beliefs are superior ergonomics, excellence in trigger design, and unparalleled accuracy, quality and reliability. The new Walther Creed makes a statement in modern polymer-frame handguns that all of these features can be achieved with an economic price-tag. The Creed offers a reinforced polymer frame with signature ergonomics that shooters have come to expect from Walther.
The Creed features a pre-cocked double-action trigger system and a bobbed hammer that ensure a no-snag draw from a concealment. This system provides the shooter with a light and smooth trigger pull, consistent from the first shot to the last. All metal components are treated with a corrosion and abrasion resistant TENIFER® coating, providing a matte black hardened surface. With an ambidextrous magazine release, low profile steel 3-dot sights, and front and rear cocking serrations on the slide, Walther refused to compromise on the quality or features of the Creed.
- TRIGGER SYSTEM: The pre-cocked, double-action trigger provides a light and smooth trigger pull, consistent from the first shot to the last.
- SIGNATURE WALTHER ERGONOMICS:Comfortable shape. Non-slip cross-directional grip surface for better control.
- TENIFER™ COATING ON SLIDE, BARREL, AND INSIDE ACTION PARTS: Resists corrosion. Matte finish.
- LOW PROFILE STEEL THREE DOT SIGHTS: Rapid aiming and target acquisition. Low profile won’t snag clothing.
- 2 SAFETIES: Firing pin and Drop safeties.
- MIL-STD-1913 PICATINNY ACCESSORY MOUNTING RAIL: For lights, lasers, or other tactical devices.
- FRONT AND REAR SLIDE SERRATIONS: Non-slip surface to operate the slide smoothly. Distinctive Walther styling.
- AMBIDEXTROUS MAGAZINE RELEASE BUTTON: Conveniently positioned for thumb operation. Reversible for right or left hand operation.
- SLIDE STOP LEVER: The slide stop lever is on the left side and can be reached and operated with the thumb. Placement allows operation without a change in grip.